(India) Business Development Manager
Yoti is a global company whose aim is to be the world’s trusted identity system. We have seriously ambitious goals to become the world's most secure and data sensitive company. Our passionate team works to improve the way people share their personal information. Innovative products like the Yoti mobile app help people to prove who they are online and in person.
We are creating a new concept. Something that has never been done before, Why not be part of something truly innovative and creative. Yoti is here to fight against fraud and build a secure identity system not just for individuals and businesses but also the global charity and humanitarian sectors. We are a company who are pushing the boundaries of technology for a safer world.
Yoti is changing the way people prove their identity. Our products are built from the ground up to respect customers' privacy and put you in control. We will never sell on customer data - we couldn’t even if we wanted to. Designing products that are simple to use and easy to understand in the world of privacy, security and personal data is a tough challenge.
Yoti is one of the UK's founding B Corps, and as such we are certified to meet rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency to help make a social impact. We're also a member of CIFAS, Digital Policy Alliance, Global Cyber Alliance and many more.
Job Title: Business Development Manager/ Sr. Business Development Manager
Experience : 8 to 10 years
Qualification : M.B.A from Tier 1 / 2 College
Salary : As per industry standard
Key Skills: Business Development, Sales Strategy, Presales, Sales, Software Product Sales, B2B Sales, Direct Sales, Corporate Sales, Inside Sales
Roles and Responsibility :
- Drive and support key initiatives across business teams to grow strategic and long-term opportunities with our various partners.
- Manage client relationship through all phases of the business cycle
- Giving online and face to face presentations and demos to the clients
- Provide consultative solutions sales process to prospects
- Owns the revenue responsibility
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of the Company's product and services
- Engage in business development activities to acquire new customers and expand the Company's existing client base and revenue sources within India
- Solicit clients and potential new revenue sources, networking through strategic partners, by subscribing to industry blogs, publications and social
- Work alongside the Marketing department to identify new marketing opportunities such as new ideas for promotions, online advertising, direct marketing, web presence and product
- Liaise with different internal departments to channel feedback on customer and partner requirements, preferences and value-added
- Support Senior Management team in developing and communicating a sound sales strategy to maximize revenue and profitability, and to capitalize on new market opportunities.
- To nurture, build and grow the business exponentially amongst various verticals based upon the strategies and directions of the management team. Candidate Background:
- Minimum 8 years of experience in business development in a fast paced, high growth environment.
- Must have prior B2B sales or business development experience, and an understanding of the consumer space.
- Analytical and self driven
- Strategic thinker
- Proven track record of successfully managing complex, high value partnerships and you've cultivated new initiatives from these deals.
- Experience of selling mobile application products
- Ability to analyze the customer needs and map them to software solution which addresses the needs is going to be extremely desirable.
- Ability to self-motivate and multi-task and work independently or within a team
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Should have good leadership and good analytical skill.
If we consider that you might be suitable for other roles in the future, we will keep your details so we can contact you about these other roles. If you do not want us to keep your details for this purpose, please e-mail [email protected] or let us know at any stage of the recruitment process. For more information please read our applicant privacy notice.
Apply today and build something amazing tomorrow.