Commercial Director (Yoti Sign)
Yoti is looking for a Commercial Director to help develop the Yoti Sign business and build traction with the target companies in identified sectors.
Who we are
Yoti is a global company whose aim is to be the world’s trusted identity system. We have seriously ambitious goals to become the world's most secure and data sensitive company. Our passionate team works to improve the way people share their personal information. Innovative products like the Yoti mobile app help people to prove who they are online and in person.
Yoti is changing the way people prove their identity. Our products are built from the ground up to respect customers' privacy and put you in control. We will never sell on customer data - we couldn’t even if we wanted to. Designing products that are simple to use and easy to understand in the world of privacy, security and personal data is a tough challenge.
We are creating a new concept. Something that has never been done before, Why not be part of something truly innovative and creative. Yoti is here to fight against fraud and build a secure identity system for individuals and businesses. We are a company who are pushing the boundaries of technology for a safer world.
We are looking for someone for the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for the development of new business relationships and follow-up existing leads in the eSign Market.
- Accountability in relation to commercial milestones assigned to Yoti Sign as a business unit.
- Building the Yoti Sign business development team and create a cohesive business unit.
- Execute the go to market strategy for Yoti Sign in key territories.
- Guide the Yoti Sign product development in alignment with growth strategy and key market requirements.
- Contribute to the overall strategic positioning of Yoti Sign and consistently feedback on the product to achieve product - market fit.
- Build and develop a partnership network of technology organisations and implementation/business service providers.
- Ensure the smooth cohesion and communication between all business unit teams.
- Ability to lead and inspire a winning team.
- In-depth business development experience.
- Understanding of the global technology markets, with a specific focus on the e-signature market.
- Sales skills - including the ability to close, presentational abilities, deal sourcing, dealing with objections, negotiations etc.
- Ability to consistently meet business development and strategic partnerships targets.
- Key account management capability.
- Developing a growth strategy.
- Designing value propositions and business cases.
What’s in it for you?
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Cycle to work
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Yoti Life (Internal communication platform and access to lots of discounts)
- 5 fully paid Selfie Days - for your own personal development; volunteering, charity events, etc
- Continuous learning opportunities (LinkedIn Learning, conferences, events, courses )
- Large chill out area - we call it The Park - Table-Tennis and a Foosball table
- Free fruit and snacks and a fridge fully stocked with soft drinks and beers
- Team Events
- Flexible working
We believe in equal opportunities
It takes a diverse community of passionate, talented and committed people to build a simpler, more secure way of proving identity. We’re an equal opportunity employer, so we welcome applications from people of all backgrounds, with different outlooks and experiences.
If your application is successful please be aware that as part of our pre-employment checks:
- We will check your details against fraud prevention databases
- We will check identity; address match; PEPs and sanctions; bank validation, verification, fraud checks, negative data (CCJ, bankruptcy)
- If our investigations identify fraud or other criminal offences both when applying for a job and during your employment, we will record the details on the relevant fraud prevention databases. This information may be accessed from the UK and other countries and used by law enforcement agencies and other organisations to prevent fraud.
- Please contact [email protected] to get information on which fraud prevention databases we use.
If we consider that you might be suitable for other roles in the future, we will keep your details so we can contact you about these other roles. If you do not want us to keep your details for this purpose, please e-mail [email protected] or let us know at any stage of the recruitment process. For more information please read our applicant privacy notice.